Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 23 November 2011

True Colours....

A wise man once told a friend of mine,
“If someone shows you their true colours, don’t second guess them, take them for what they are”


Holy HELL has that changed my outlook this week in a HUGE way! I’ve always been the one to say “that’s not REALLY them” or “They’re so sweet 75% of the time, the other 25% I can deal with”
After this past week, I think it’s safe to say I will not be colour blind anymore J I saw some pretty awful “true colors” from quite a few people. And I am happy to say I have “deleted” their information from my iPhone so there is no going back. Because we all know that I live by my iPhone. And it doesn’t matter if I wrote it down somewhere, if it’s not in my iphone it does not exist! TAKE THAT!


As far as I go, Im going to work on owning my true colours and letting them shine. I have neglected myself over these past few years and I am making a pre-New Year Resolution to love myself :)

OH and.... I got new boots :)
Let the colours shine on !!




No comments:

Post a Comment